Here at Ride International Tours – Cycling Tours in Australia & Abroad, we believe that loving what you do is a key to enjoying your life. So, creating a company based on a sincere passion for cycling tours along the routes of the famous Grand Tours of Europe was a natural fit.
Since 2007, we’ve enjoyed the privilege of hosting countless cycling tours on incomparable routes such as, Vuelta an España, Giro d’Italia, Le Tour de France, as well as a brilliant adventure called the Tour Down Under in Australia.
We love cycling, travelling, regional artisan produce and sharing the knowledge we’ve accumulated over the years. It’s a marvel to see the towns and the races through the eyes of our tour guests, as well as meeting other travellers who’ve journeyed thousands of kilometres to be a part of these spectacular events.
When you mix our years of experience designing, hosting – guiding tours and our passion for cycling, you get a leader in the cycling holiday industry. Our goal for every cycling adventure we host is for guests to feel as if they are part of a family and experience the life of a professional cyclist. In order to reach our goal, we pour our hearts into designing and hosting your cycling tour.
When you book with Ride International Tours, you can rest assured that you are in excellent hands. We ensure your cycling vacation is better than you imagined by:
- Inspecting the areas we take our guests, we don’t leave anything to chance.
- Ride International Tours won’t outsource our tour groups to third parties, we travel with you for the duration of your tour.
- Our carefully trained and hand-selected staff will travel with you throughout your cycling holiday. Your staff are friendly, knowledgable people on and off the bike, they are incredibly capable guides and are there to assist you to enjoy your perfect cycling vacation.
- Our staff members are your hosts both on and off the bike. You will have our attention and care throughout your cycling trip.
- We have plenty of preparations in place for any unforeseen cycling – mechanical difficulties you may encounter.